[squid-users] Squid 3 PRE6 SSL client authentication

From: fulan Peng <fulanpeng@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 08:48:19 -0400

Hi,
I have made Squid 3 PRE6 woking in SSL without client authentication.
It works fine. Then I combined the cert file and key file into a
pkcs12 file and inputed into the brower and add the CA file into
squid.conf as clientca=<the CA file used to sign the cert file>. I
open my Squid with MS IE, Squid error log said it won't return
certificate. I use Firefox, it says there is an error. I have already
got a SSL cert from InstantSSL. There were no complain both from IE
and Firefox when without client authenticaton.
The problem is that we do not have a procedure to set up client
authentication for Squid. Please help!