[squid-users] 4 squid with multiple cache_dir and cache_peer

From: Shekhar Gupta <shekharsahab14@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2007 03:40:11 +0530

All,

I have a following senario in my office , where i have decided to
install 4 squid servers with the follwing hardware config

Model HP DL380 G5 , with 2 GB RAM , 256 Raid Card and 300 GB with Raid 0 .

Now i have 4 servers of the similar config , and i want to have the
all the server query to each other for cache before they go out and
bring the content . all of the 4 servers are in the same DMZ segment
. Also at the same time if you look at the partition i have made a
partition with /squid of 110 GB and would like to host multiple
cache_dir so that i can utilize the space of the server . So if anyone
of you who can tell me with some config example to resolve these 2
issues will be of gr8 help .

supposing the IP's of the 4 servers as

192.168.3.30
192.168.3.31