Re: [squid-users] authentication ip ttl reset

From: Bgs <bgs@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2007 18:05:33 +0200

I did a quick 3-4 minute skim through of the source. The solution
doesn't seem to be difficult, but I may be wrong due to the haste. Would
any of the more seasoned squid developers tell me if this approach would
work:

authenticate.c line 286:

- } else if (ipdata->ip_expiretime + Config.authenticateIpTTL <
squid_curtime) {
+ } else if ( (ipdata->ip_expiretime + Config.authenticateIpTTL <
squid_curtime) || (auth_reset) ) {
             /* This IP has expired - remove from the seen list */
             authenticateAuthUserRemoveIpEntry(auth_user, ipdata);
+ auth_reset=0;
         }
     }

main.c line 812:

         if (do_reconfigure) {
             mainReconfigure();
             do_reconfigure = 0;
+ auth_reset = 1;
         } else if (do_rotate) {

with an int auth_reset=0 placed in the appropriate place.