RE: [squid-users] FW: Allowing streaming media through NTLM Authentication

From: Mauricio Silveira <msilveira@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2007 00:54:31 -0300

Hi!

I'm somehow "Happy" I'm not alone with this problem...

I'm having this problem since squid 2.6STABLE9... (ALWAYS)

I've tried everything possible without success...

Let's try to get some progress on this matter, I'll dedicate some time
to this soon (still this week or the next at most)

If you have any progress, please post it here.

Let's be sure of the problem... try accessing these radios:

http://www.radios.com.br/emissoras/transa_prpop.htm
http://www.radios.com.br/emissoras/transa_sppop.htm

The former uses http as protocol, so it will ask for user/password, the
latter uses mms as protocol, so it won't ask for user/password.

As far as my small brain knows... that's mms that should be giving
headaches, not the http one!

Please post back if you get the same results, I have to show my boss I'm
right, I'm not alone and i DO KNOW how to configure squid. :D

I'll post here if I get it working, let's flame this discussion.... I
see everyone trying to get rid of streamings, but not trying to get it
working without these "imperfections".

Thanks,

Mauricio