RE: [squid-users] FW: Allowing streaming media through NTLM Authentication

From: Mathew Archibald <marchibald@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 13:43:32 +0800

Yes wbinfo_group is better for per ACL group matchings but it isn't required in my environment.

I haven't found a good free http debugger although there are a few that have 14 day trials. A quick google should give you a few options.

I currently just use the three I listed previously as that seems to cover Windows Media and quicktime. I haven't had any other reports from users about other streaming protocols

Regards,

Mathew Archibald
Network/Systems Officer
Reid Library