Re: [squid-users] FW: Allowing streaming media through NTLM Authentication

From: Mauricio Silveira <msilveira@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2007 09:25:54 -0300

The JVM part is also true, I've had problems with it for some time until
I figured out the matter.
Internet Banking was my headache.
I had to add these within my config:

acl JVM browser Java/1.4 Java/1.5 Java/1.6
http_access allow JVM all

Ok, the playback plugin or application might not support NTLM... but
why doesn't it happen with native MS proxy implementations, ISA BTW ?

Mauricio