Re: [squid-users] endless growing swap.state after reboot

From: Michel Santos <michel@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 10:39:35 -0300 (BRT)

Henrik Nordstrom disse na ultima mensagem:
> On ons, 2007-08-08 at 07:12 -0300, Michel Santos wrote:
>> I am coming back with this issue again since it is still persistent
>>
>> This problem is real and easy to repeat and destroys the complete
>> cache_dir content. The squid vesion is 2.6-Stable14 and certainly it is
>> with all 2.6 versions I tested so far. This problem is not as easy to
>> launch with 2.5 where it happens in a different way after an unclean
>> shutdown.
>
> And my problem is that I have not been able to reproduce the problem,
> and nothing apparent sticks out when reading the source.

hmm, what can I say else then asking you for suggestions. Just thinking,
you say you d not have it on your linux box but me and others are having
it on freebsd so where we go hounting it?

In your other reply you say unlikely a fs problem. What else can it be?

Michel

Datacenter Matik http://datacenter.matik.com.br
E-Mail e Data Hosting Service para Profissionais.