Re: [squid-users] Opinions sought on best storage type for FreeBSD

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 22:20:12 +0800

On Sat, Aug 11, 2007, Michel Santos wrote:

> but look, easy to code but 6 month of concentrated work ar not so really
> the same things ... ;)

Heh, I didn't mean "that stuff is easy to code" but more "spending time
improving squid and coding up faster storage/network/http/etc code is
easier to justify when someone's paying you a wage to 'make stuff better'
for them, and it happens to overlap with contributing to open source."

I don't have time to code up the difficult stuff (like the above)
so I'm spending my time coding up the less difficult, quite tedious
but necessary stuff - like an actual professional-looking squid
management/reporting web UI. (Yes, finally.)

I've got screenshots if you're interested. No, you can't have the code :)

Adrian