[squid-users] Get the url that violates a filter

From: Edward Stafford <ed.stafford@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 12:43:52 -0400

Hello,

Question: I am using squid with squidguard to filter sites and web
access.
When a user trips a filter is squid, squidguard redirects them to a page
on our local webserver that gathers info from a wuery string and writes
it to a log file.

The problem I have is that when I pass url=%u in the querystring, it
returns the redirector url ("/stop.aspx"), and not the url that violated
the filter.

How do pass the actual url/domain and web page/file that triggers the
violation?

An example from my squidGuard.conf file

destination unauthorized_file_dl {
        expressionlist unauthorized_file_dl.destexprlist
        redirect http:
//webSrv1/stop.aspx?clientaddr=%a&srcclass=%s&targetclass=%t&url=%u
}

Thank You.

This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the individual (squid-users@squid-cache.org) or entity addressed at squid-users@squid-cache.org. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.