[squid-users] RE: [SPAM] - [squid-users] possibly off-topic: squid-Guard config issue - Bayesian Filter detected spam

From: Edward Stafford <ed.stafford@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 20:09:29 -0400

You could put the redirector urls in the sources (dest)
 dest blocked {
     domainlist blocked/domains
     expressionlist blocked/expressions
        redirect http://localhost/blocked.html
 }

 dest ads {
     domainlist ads/domains
        redirect http://localhost/images/ads.jpg
 }

This is how mine are set up and it works fine for me.