Re: [squid-users] max_user_ip

From: Rejaine Monteiro <rejaine@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 14:16:05 -0300

C*ould* be *more simple...
I'm thinking in an URL inside on my deny_info (ERR_MAXSER_IP) , point
to a cgi-sript (or similar) that make hard work.

Like this DENY_INFO E**RR_MAXSER_IP:*

<snip>
"Sorry, you are not currently allowed to request because:
%U already logged from another host. Clique <here> to see all hots that
used your login today ...
<snip>

And <here> point to http://myserver/cgi-bin/maxuserip.cgi (with some
code, like this) :

echo "content-type: text/plain"
echo
grep %U /var/log/squid/access.log | awk '{print $3}' | uniq

I need to read more to discover how to make this cgi-code yet... But
maybe this work..