Re: [squid-users] max_user_ip

From: Rejaine Monteiro <rejaine@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 16:11:17 -0300

Almost work..

I tried to use this..

I create a deny_info ERR_MAXUSER_IP with this instructions:

<STRONG>
Click
<A HREF=http://myinternalserver/cgi-bin/maxuserip.cgi?"%a">here</A>
to see all ips....
</STRONG>

where maxuserip.cgi is a simple bash cgi/script that returns all
hostnames with the user identity in %a

but.. squid NOT translate %a to user identity , so my cgi/script
cannot work !!

Any tips??