[squid-users] squid do the inverse of what it should do !!!!!!!!!!! help !!!!!!!!!

From: pinky you <pinkheart_7777@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 11:38:18 -0700 (PDT)

hello
somebody HELP!!!!!!!!!!!
I have strange problem with squid , despite the fact I
am using squid for more than 3 years,
lateley I install squid 2.6 ( on CentOS5 , I used the
rpm that come with the distor) in transparent mode ,
cisco 2811 redirect the packet to squid via wccp2.
everything works great till that day when Squid
inverse its purpose!!! ( its start to use far more
bandwidth than my users do ) you can see the mrtg
picturs below ( I put links for them).
when my users take 5Mbps squid eat 10Mbps I don't know
why.
( the red line is what the users download while the
green is what squid download !!! crazy isn't it )
http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/831/1hourjm2.jpg

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/96/24hourbd0.jpg

I tried everything . ( disabled the cache and make it
work as proxy only, used delay loop , change the
distro and change the squid version and even changed
the wccp options and version in the router and squid )

but the problem remains .

Please help me before losing my job !!! :(

Oh the funny part is that cache manager does NOT give
me a negative hit rate !!!! I checked that too , I
disabled ICP and cache digest , I read all the think
thats relate to negative hit rate (although it is not
the case).
there is nothing funny in squid logs I checked them
and there is nothing weird in the /var/log/messages
too.
I disabled all the services that can be disabled in
the system especially anything that can do update.
I put a strict firewall rules ( stricts iptables rules
) and strict acl in squid too.
As I said I used different disto too ( I used Fedora7
on different server ) and I got the same problem.
check for any rootkit , viruses, unusual traffic , The
problem that happenned suddently , the only things
that works for me is turning squid off
but I don't like that one.
by the way squid works only as a transparant cache and
filter with dansguardian ( I disabled dansguardian and
the problem still there and even removed dansguradian
) and before squid there is a gateway server that do
all the touch work , BW managment ,authentications
..etc.
HEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

blablablabalalb
hmmm I tried that too.

Be pink or not to be

http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/