Re: [squid-users] squid do the inverse of what it should do !!!!!!!!!!! help !!!!!!!!!

From: Michel Santos <michel@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 18:54:50 -0300 (BRT)

pinky you disse na ultima mensagem:

> rpm that come with the distor) in transparent mode ,
> cisco 2811 redirect the packet to squid via wccp2.

that is not transparent mode

> everything works great till that day when Squid
> inverse its purpose!!! ( its start to use far more
> bandwidth than my users do ) you can see the mrtg
> picturs below ( I put links for them).

inverse??? hmmm

> I tried everything . ( disabled the cache and make it

really?

> work as proxy only, used delay loop , change the
> distro and change the squid version and even changed
> the wccp options and version in the router and squid )
>
> but the problem remains .
>
> Please help me before losing my job !!! :(

depends on how much they pay me I dont care and if it is enough I still
pay you a beer :)

but perhaps you check first who has access to your box and change lines
like "acl all 0.0.0.0" or so

michel

Datacenter Matik http://datacenter.matik.com.br
E-Mail e Data Hosting Service para Profissionais.