Re: [squid-users] Cache files of size .....

From: Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uhlar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 16:18:47 +0200

On 10.09.07 18:32, Umesh Upreti wrote:
> It's obviously 200 thousand Kb that means 200MB approx. and as per you said
> I have left replacement policy default that is least recently used (LRU).

this is very inefficient, try "heap lru" at least, but with such big files
I'd use "heap LFUDA" to spare bandwidth.

What does access log say about these files? are they cacheable at all?

There's a long-standing bug relating to the x86 architecture that
allows you to install Windows.   -- Matthew D. Fuller