Re: [squid-users] wbinfo_group.pl - false positive under certain conditions

From: Henrik Nordström <henrik@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 15:31:12 +0200

> On Tue, Sep 11, 2007, Stefano Fraccaro wrote:
> > Hi,<br>
> > &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; in my installation I have resolved the same problem... the script
> > receive 3 parameters (0 user group)&nbsp; than the 2 expected (user, group)
> > ... I have resolved adding a trash variable and ignoring the first
> > parameter (always zero)&nbsp;&nbsp; <br>

Sounds to me like you have configured external_acl_type wrongly, you
need to use children=, not concurrency=

concurrency= changes the helper protocol to a slightly different
protocol capable of processing multiple parallell requests in the same
helper, each identified by a number 0-n. See the squid.conf.default
notes for details on the two helper protocols.