[squid-users] How to setup two ADSL line on a single linux box?

From: kyaw min <ksm2006@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 14:06:57 +0630

Dear Sir,

I want to setup a linux box that has 3 network cards in it...one of
the network cards would be assigned a private ip address and the other
two network cards would be assigned a dynamic public ip address by my
upstream adsl provider. What I want to do is load balance between the
two adsl links..is this possible? By Load balancing I want to be able
download items from the internet from a workstation in my private
network using these two "load balanced" adsl lines.

As I am new to squid, please provide clear and complete setup guide if possible.

Thank you in advance,
kkoi