Re: [squid-users] Re: Trying to use TOS field to route authenticated users.. not working all the time

From: Henrik Nordström <henrik@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 10:01:08 +0200

tis 2007-09-11 klockan 17:37 -0400 skrev java cocoon:

> tos is now appearing as I expect it to be.
>
> let me know if my theory isnt right or you have comments.

It's all right, and why that comment exists in squid.conf.default..

patches fixing this is welcome. Involves extending the pconn key to
include tos and outgoing IP. It's not a difficult task, something anyone
with basic C knowledge can accomplish, just look for pconnPush/pconnPop
(2.6) or PconnPool::push/pop (3.0)