[squid-users] Re: Trying to use TOS field to route authenticated users.. not working all the time

From: java cocoon <javacocoon@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 17:37:35 -0400

I am answering my own question :-)

I have set "server_persistent_connections" to "off" as the comments in
the conf said that any client dependent acl will result in unexpected
behavior with server connections "on". I figured proxy_auth is client
dependent acl and hence may not work as expected with
'server_persistent_connections'.

tos is now appearing as I expect it to be.

let me know if my theory isnt right or you have comments.

Thanks