[squid-users] TomTom Home & ACLs

From: Tom Vivian <tom@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 18:22:59 +0100

I'm new to Squid and so far have SquidNT 2.5 successfully running on Windows
2003 Server.
The problem is that I use TomTom on my phone which uses software on my PC to
get updates from the TomTom website. When I try to login with the software I
get this entry in the access log.

1189790207.772 0 192.168.2.100 TCP_DENIED/407 1723 POST
http://sweet.tomtom.com/cens/sweet/sd/ - NONE/- text/html

The link is clearly a link to a file. How can I configure an ACL to allow
this?

Many thanks,

Tom.

 Atomix Solutions - making technology simple
 Broadband / Networks / Email / Maintenance

 www: http://www.atomixsolutions.net
 tel: +44 (0)7980 560118
        +44 (0)1765 605646
 fax: +44 (0)1765 605646
 skype: tom_galphay
 msn: tomvivian17@msn.com

IMPORTANT: The contents of this email, and any attachments, are CONFIDENTIAL
and intended only for the person(s) to whom they are addressed. If you have
received the email in error please notify the sender immediately and delete
it from your computer system. Do not copy or distribute it or disclose its
contents to any person. Unless otherwise stated, the views and opinions
expressed in this email are personal to the sender and do not represent the
official view of the company.

It has removed 1714 spam emails to date.