[squid-users] Password authentication: How to log _only failures_ to access_log?

From: Ralf G. R. Bergs <Ralf+ML@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 21:27:56 +0200

Hi there,

I'm providing Squid for my users to be able to surf the net
"anonymously." Therefore I'm not interested in logging my users'
requests (to access.log), but only those trying to access my Squid
without authorization (i. e. those trying to abuse it.)

How do I configure Squid to behave this way? I simply can't figure it
out, even tho I read the FAQ and searched thru this ML's archive.

Thanks,

Ralf