Re: [squid-users] Only TCP_MISS/200

From: Tek Bahadur Limbu <teklimbu@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 21:24:56 +0545

Hi Janczuk,

f.janczuk wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I have a problem with squid configuration.
> I has installed squid 2.6 in transparent mode on a OpenBSD server but
> when i look squid's log i read only TCP_MISS/200 in my access.log
> Any ideas?

Maybe you compiled Squid with the
"--enable-storeio=null,ufs,coss,diskd,aufs" option and configured it as
a proxy only without caching anything?

How did you test your transparent Squid proxy? With just a few requests
or for an entire network?

Try browsing multiple sites and check your access.log and see if you get
HIT logs besides the TCP_MISS logs. Doesn't your cache.log report anything?

Can you post your output of " squidclient mgr:info "?

Posting your squid.conf might also help.

Thanking you...

--
With best regards and good wishes,
Yours sincerely,