Re: [squid-users] Only TCP_MISS/200

Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 18:13:24 +0200

I have installed with packages method ( pre-built binaries ).
I use my squid with an entire network i can say that squid is
operationnal because the redirector (squidGuard) works well.

I am not at home I would contact again to you dices my return (with my
squid.conf).

Thanks !

--
Can you correct my english !!??!!  ^_^