Re: [squid-users] Caching Expired Objects

From: Solomon Asare <solomonasare@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 11:55:11 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Amos,
I am not sure if refresh_pattern is the sole
determinant in caching an object, that is if it has
any influence at all. I am not discussing getting a
HIT for a cached object, but rather caching an expired
object from an origin server. If this object is
expired, by say 60 seconds before being served from
the origin server, how do I cache it? Date and
Last-Modified dates are also not set.

Thanks,
solomon.

http://www.squid-cache.org/Versions/v2/2.6/cfgman/refresh_pattern.html