Re: [squid-users] Caching Expired Objects

From: Solomon Asare <solomonasare@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 02:55:02 -0700 (PDT)

Adrian,
sorry but this is not a querry (?) issue. I think
Henrik explained why I am not caching. Just in case u
did not read his response I repeat for you info:
a) The object must have a cache validator
(Last-Modified or ETag). If there is no cache
validator then the response must be fresh for at least
minimum_expiry_time to get cached, this to avoid
wasting disk I/O ....

This is the exact problem I have that I am trying to
resolve, not querry string issues. If only I can
overide the lack of Last-Modified, Etag and not
meeting minimum_expiry_time conditions.

Thanks,
solomon.