[squid-users] Squid setup questions

From: Antonio Pereira <apereira@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 09:28:09 -0400

Hello,

I have pretty much redundant question but I would like some opinions
before I venture into this possible solution.

I have 4 sites on an MPLS network that access the internet via 1
location, at this 1 location there is already a firewall. What I would
like to do is start blocking web sites and start block web traffic.

What is the best setup with squid for this type of setup? What documents
should I read for this type of setup?

Thanks in advance