Re: [squid-users] Caching Expired Objects

From: Solomon Asare <solomonasare@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 01:45:56 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Henrik,
I have tried quite a lot, eg:
refresh_pattern -i \.flv$ 10080 990%
999999 reload-into-ims ignore-no-cache

It caches only those objects which have not already
expired that is with the right combinations of
Last-Modified or ETag & minimum_expiry_time; as you
explained earlier.

Any suggestion on a refresh_pattern to overcome
(Last-Modified or ETag & minimum_expiry_time)
limitation?

Regards,
solomon.

--- Henrik Nordstrom <henrik@henriknordstrom.net>