[squid-users] Rewrite host header active for some URLs and inactive for others

From: <jsianes@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 18:03:08 +0200 (CEST)

Hello, I'm trying to configure a Squid 2.6 service in order to manage rewrite
using squirm. The problem is that the directive that controls this
caracteristic for the host header rewrite is global for the squid service
(redirect_rewrites_host_header) and what I want is that for some URLs the
rewrite host header could be on and off for others. Is this posible, using for
example the directive 'redirector_access' in any way?