[squid-users] Redirecting before certificate handling

From: Srinivas B <b.srinivas231@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 09:31:04 -0700

Hi All,

We have two domain names coming to squid. As of now it serves only
http requests. Now we want implement ssl (https) such a way that

client <--ssl or http--> squid <--http--> web server.

I know that squid can't have multiple certs for single [IP]:port. Also
I cant tell squid that use this port for this domain name, and other
port for other domain (to use multiple https_port).

Is there anyway that I redirect requests coming to abc.mydomain.com to
xyz.mydomain.com without showing the end user a security warning
message (domain mismatch).

Please respond!!

Thanks in advance.

Srinivas