Re: [squid-users] Squid Running out of Disk space

From: David Lawson <david@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 13:15:45 -0400

Depending on your file system options, linux generally reserves 5% of
space for the super user. What you need to do is find out how much
space is being used by everything other than Squid, and how much
space, minus that reserved five percent, you have available, and
calibrate your disk cache size appropriately. I'd consider just
knocking ten gig off that number and going from there.

--Dave
On Sep 26, 2007, at 11:47 AM, Abdock wrote:

> Space is the issue, i did df and it was nearing 95% and the squid
> stops with the disk out error.

Systems Administrator
Zope Corp.
540-361-1722