[squid-users] Squid FTP - CWD direct vs incremental

From: Tony <tony@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 12:43:04 -0400

Pardon me if I'm missing something, but I noticed squid will only change
one directory at a time via the CWD command. It will not CWD directly
to the requested path. This presents a problem for me where I have to
change directories below folders without read perms.

For instance: ftp://ftp.example.com/ftp/data/user/

Lets say that the data directory does not have read permissions on it to
keep from getting a user list of the FTP box. The user directory
however has read perms on it. When I try an go to the full URL, squid