Re: [squid-users] SSL Reverse Proxy

From: Shekhar Gupta <shekharsahab14@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 12:53:03 +0530

Hi Simon,

I am just sharing my config which i have done it for my SSL Reverse
Proxy for one of the site which is hosted on port 80 , One more thing
is i am runni ng squid with
-D option whcih tells squid not use DNS for name resolution , at the
same time i am making the entries in /ets/hosts file for the site .

https_port 443 cert=/Path to Certificate/testcert.cert key=/Path to
Key/testkey.pem defaultsite=mywebsite.mydomain.com vhost

cache_peer 10.112.62.20 parent 80 0 no-query originserver login=PASS
name=websiteA.mydomain.com
acl sites_server_1 dstdomain websiteA.mydomain.com
cache_peer_access websiteA.mydomain.com allow sites_server_1
cache_peer 10.112.143.112 parent 80 0 no-query originserver login=PASS
name=mywebsite.mydomain.com
acl sites_server_2 dstdomain mywebsite.mydomain.com
cache_peer_access mywebsite.mydomain.com allow sites_server_2
acl webserver dst 10.112.62.20 10.112.143.112
http_access allow webserver
http_access allow all
miss_access allow webserver
miss_access deny all
http_access allow manager localhost
http_access deny manager
http_access deny all

In the above config i am hosting 2 website which is running in my LAN
to publish outside using SSL proxy . Also in /etc/hosts i am making 2
entries for this

10.112.62.20 websiteA.mydomain.com websiteA
10.112.143.112 wywebsite.mydomain.com mywebsite

Let me know if you need any other help .

Regards,
Sudhir Gupta