Re: [squid-users] Squid can't connect some web sites

From: Cheng Bruce <itlist@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 01:43:27 +0800

Hi Tek,

Thank you so much.
We can chat pfSense in private, will reply to you directly. :D

> Since so many different people located in different regions are facing
> the same problem too, then it is highly likely to be a problem at the
> web server.

I am not sure that, because I can access web site while without SQUID proxy.

> By the way, how are you managing access to this site (www.hsa.gov.sg)
> currently? Are you bypassing this from your squid proxy server right now
> to access it?

I don't know how to bypass it
I only can do is ask my colleagues to use another computer without
SQUID to browser it.

> Maybe other people on this list may have further suggestions. Let's wait for a few more days.

sure and thank you.

> By the way, do you also have a parent proxy server besides your pfSense Squid box?

NO

Best Regards,
Bruce