Re: [squid-users] Re: TCP_REFRESH_HIT unwanted

From: Michael Jurisch <archer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 09:22:26 +0100

Hi!

> Try using a tool that will show you the http headers from the origin
> server e.g. wget -S

I did it and this is the result:

  HTTP/1.1 200 OK
  Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 10:15:58 GMT
  Server: Apache/2.2.4 (Linux/SUSE)
  Last-Modified: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 09:44:31 GMT
  ETag: "4001c-8b-328c7dc0"
  Accept-Ranges: bytes

So, how do I go on now to get rid of the REFRESH? IMHO the headers look good - 5 minutes to keep files fresh. So what could be wrong?

Thanks a lot,
Micha

-------- Original-Nachricht --------