[squid-users] Multiple instances of Squid necessary for multiple IP's?

From: Reid <reid_sf@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 13:14:57 -0700 (PDT)

I'm running Squid on a server that has 3 IP addresses, and clients can connect to the proxy using
any of the 3 IP's. Currently the OUTgoing IP always appears as a single IP, but I want the
outgoing IP to appear as the IP that the client connected to. Is that possible without running 3
different instances of Squid on the server?

Thank you for any input