Re: [squid-users] Squid cluster - flat or hierarchical

From: John Moylan <john@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 22:00:22 +0000

Hi,

My loadbalancing is handled very well by LVS. My caches are using
unicast ICP with the no-proxy option for their cache_peer's. I don't
think Carp or round robin anything would help me much. My concern is
whether or not my caches performance could suffer from forwarding
loops if they are all siblings of each other? Is it OK to ignore the
forwarding loop warnings in cache.log?