Re: [squid-users] WCCPv2 and HTTPS problems

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 14:46:58 +0900

On Wed, Nov 07, 2007, Hemant Raj Chhetri wrote:

> Hi Adrian,
> I am also facing the same problem with https
> sites. Yahoo works fine with me but I am having problem
> with hotmail. Please advice me on how do I handle this or
> is there any guide which I can refer to.

I don't know of an easy way to handle this, I'm sorry. I know how I'd handle
it in Squid-2.6 but it'd require a couple weeks of work and another few weeks
of testing.

(Considering how much of a problem this has caused people in the past I'm
surprised a solution hasn't been contributed back to the project..)

Adrian