Re: [squid-users] MS outlook through SQUID 2.5

From: <shijjawi@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 15:00:10 +0400

Thank you.

But, did you mean the Internet explorer proxy settings?

Aren't there any roles for the iptables tool?

Amos Jeffries <squid3@treenet.co.nz>
11/11/2007 02:54 PM

shijjawi@wddjv.com
cc
squid-users@squid-cache.org
Subject

shijjawi@wddjv.com wrote:
> Hello.
>
> Could you please tell me what is the needed settings to allow MS outlook

> users to access their mail server through SQUID 2.5.

1) Squid 2.6

2) proxy configuration in MS outlook depends on the windows
InternetSettings I believe. It should have a proxy settings somewhere.

Amos