Re: [squid-users] Off Topic Question For Henrik

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 16:58:05 +1300 (NZDT)

> Hello Henrik,
>
> When I receive responses to the list from you, they all have the original
> and your response attached as a .txt file. Then for me to
> respond to any that are addressed to me, I have to open the .txt file,
> copy the content, and then paste it back into response before
> I add comments.
>
> I am using Outlook Express, but it is only email from you that I see this
> happening. Any ideas?
>

> Thanks,
>
> Murrah Boswell

Pardon for butting in ....butttt...

Henrik PGP-signs his email:

OE being more than a little brain-dead cannot handle mime email unless its
an active HTML page.

Is _should_ be displaying the plain-text message with a pgp key attachment
for validation. But it decides that everything non-HTML is an attachment
and displays the HTML part (usually nothing).

IIRC, if you select Forward instead of Reply, it will format an outgoing
HTML message instead of your preferred settings.

See if Thunderbird2 is available on windows yet. It's a lot faster than
1.5 was. And has all the bells and whistles OE does, if in different
places.

Amos