[squid-users] Off Topic Question For Henrik

From: murrah boswell <otrcomm@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 19:22:55 -0700

Hello Henrik,

When I receive responses to the list from you, they all have the original and your response attached as a .txt file. Then for me to
respond to any that are addressed to me, I have to open the .txt file, copy the content, and then paste it back into response before
I add comments.

I am using Outlook Express, but it is only email from you that I see this happening. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Murrah Boswell