AW: [squid-users] Making a Squid Start Page

From: <Markus.Rietzler@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 13:41:06 +0100

simple solution would be to add a timeflag in the perl script and check against it.
don't know whether you can achieve this via squid...

in this case 2 hours (7200):

  if (!defined($logged_in{$_})) {
    $logged_in{$_} = time();
    print "ERR\n";
  } elsif ($logged_in{$_} < time() - 7200) {
    print "ERR\n";
  } else {
    print "OK\n";
  }