Re: [squid-users] looking for testers: google maps/earth/youtube caching

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 00:30:21 +0900

Squid-3 has enough "stuff" going on in it at the moment. It needs to stabilise,
be released and have some architectural decisions made before new features
like this are included.

That, and I funded myself to implement this feature, and I feel more comfortable
working on squid-2 at the moment. I don't want to break Squid-3 and not be
able to fix it.

Adrian