Re: [squid-users] Adjusting Parent Cache weight based on acl

From: Pieter De Wit <pieter@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 06:38:39 +0200

Hi Amos,

Thanks for the reply, so it seems that squid already does what I need
(in a way). Would you mind expanding on the data accounting comment, All
I could find on google was "ip accounting" in squid. Like I said, the
servers arn't ready yet so I can't test what I need to, but so far it's
looking good :)

Thanks,

Pieter