Re: [squid-users] clustering squid

From: leongmzlist <leongmzlist@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 11:16:45 -0800

We're using IPVS/LVS in our configuration. We have 13 squid
instances running, 10 running debian w/ 32bit squid and 3 running on
solaris 9 on sun netra x1. The netras are for low traffic stuff.
The 2 load balancers are dell 1U boxes have quad intel nics running
debian and packages from ultra monkey. Uptime's been over a year w/o
an problems.

Our layout:

world-> load balancers -> squid pool -> cgi servers

mike