[squid-users] PHP & MySQL

From: Matt <lm7812@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 13:46:36 -0600

I have a user that cannot get a PHP/MySQL database to work when going
through Squid. They can log in but everytime they try to lookup some
reports it boots them back out. It does this whether they were
redirected to the Squid cache transparently or even accessing directly
through Squid. Not going through Squid cache it works fine. I only
have limited info on there database other then I beleive they wrote it
themselves.

We have PHP/MySQL database we paid to have written for us and it works
fine through Squid. Anyone have any ideas or past experience with
this?

Matt