Re: [squid-users] Reverse proxy issue >> redirection (URL changes)

From: Tomer Shoval <shoval@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 18:04:07 +0200

Hi AN@S, i needed a solution like you're looking into and didn't even
try the older versions of squid.
I've been able to do this using squid 3 (the stable version that was
released not so long ago).

I've noticed that there are some things you can't do even if you get
that version, for instance using https acceleration where the origin
server is on a different port than squid is listening on, but for http
connections everything should work.

If you want a sample config, let me know.. just keep in mind it's for version 3.

Shoval

--
Shoval Tomer, Director of IT
Netlims LLC