Re: [squid-users] Transparent IPFW bypass for one host

From: Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uhlar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 22:10:20 +0100

Hello,

please, if you are writing a new post, send it as new mail and not
as reply/followup on old mail. It makes people with threading clients
angry and they can also in such case miss your e-mail.
Thank you.

On 04.01.08 13:46, jeff donovan wrote:
> From: jeff donovan <donovan@beth.k12.pa.us>
> To: squid <squid-users@squid-cache.org>
> Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 13:46:57 -0500
> Subject: [squid-users] Transparent IPFW bypass for one host

> greetings
>
> I'm having a syntax brain fart.
> I have a transparent proxy and i need one host to bypass the redirect
> to squid.
>
> what is the correct syntax for IPFW ??

especially when this is a squid mailing list and you're asking FreeBSD
related question

> here is what i have.
>
> ipfw add 2 fwd 127.0.0.1,3128 tcp from any to any in recv en1
>

> i need to add a rule that allows host 192.168.1.1 not to have port 80
> traffic redirected to squid ?
>
> TIA

Your mouse has moved. Windows NT will now restart for changes to take
to take effect. [OK]