Re: [squid-users] squid banner zapping and antivirus filtering

From: Dave <dmehler26@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 08:44:56 -0500

Hello,
    Thanks for your reply.
    The hardware that the squid setup is running on is a p4 2 ghz box with a
gig of ram. The flow right now is client to squid transparent proxy, squid
redirects to wrapzap which is adzap's redirector wrapper i guess you'd say.
That in turn calls the various programs for banner and add filtering, av is
out for now squidclam keeps core dumping, after all that the request goes to
the internet. Here's the most relevant parts of my squid configuration:

icp_port 0
 cache_vary off
acl apache rep_header Server ^Apache
broken_vary_encoding allow apache
 cache_mem 8 MB
cache_swap_low 94
cache_swap_high 95
 maximum_object_size 50 MB
 minimum_object_size 0 KB
 maximum_object_size_in_memory 50 KB
ipcache_size 1024
ipcache_low 90
ipcache_high 95
fqdncache_size 1024
 cache_replacement_policy heap LFUDA
 memory_replacement_policy heap LFUDA
 cache_dir aufs /var/squid/cache 15000 16 256
 client_netmask 255.255.255.255
quick_abort_min 0 KB
quick_abort_max 0 KB
icp_access deny all
 memory_pools off
forwarded_for off
 log_icp_queries off
client_db off
buffered_logs on
# Path to the redirector program
redirect_program /usr/local/libexec/wrapzap

# Number of redirector processes to spawn
redirect_children 10

# To prevent loops, don't send to the redirector requests from localhost
redirector_access deny localhost

Any other information needed let me know.
Thanks.
Dave.