Re: [squid-users] initializing https proxy context

From: Dave <dmehler26@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 18:43:48 -0500

Hello,
    Thanks. I tried that, and i still got the can not find page msg. I
restarted both squid and pf and i am no longer getting the error about pf,
but i am still not able to get pages. It's not a dns issue, cache.log shows
that the nameservers were found and a successful dns test was made. The
information in access.log is still the same.
Thanks.
Dave.