[squid-users] Page not Displayed through Squid proxy 2.6 Stable 9.0

From: <PRShahu@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 12:46:22 +0530

Hi Al
I am facing strange problem with squid proxy version 2.6 STABLE 9 running
on Red HAT Linux AS 4.0 Update 5.0. Some of site are not getting displayed
(e.g. www.sciencedirect.com) even after long time of wait and no error
message is displayed on the browser. We have checked on FIREWALL and
cache.log nothing is found ther
We have two proxy both are running Squid 2.6 STABLE 9. one is runing RED
HAT LINUX AS 4.0 update 5 while other is running RED HAT LINUX AS 3.0
update 3 (both are using same squid.conf file). We are able see pages when
we are using proxy hosted on RHEL 3.0 update 3 but we do not get any
response when we are using proxy hosted on RHEL 4.0 U 5 for the same web
site .. Log in access.log shows proxy had received the request from the
client ..
Your help in regard is highly apperciative .
Thanks and Regards

Please Visit our New Corporate Web Site www.wockhardt.com
Information transmitted by this E-MAIL is proprietary to Wockhardt Ltd. and/ or its Group Companies
and/or,its Customers and is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed,
and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
If you are not the intended recipient or it appears that this mail has been forwarded to you without proper
authority, you are notified that any use or dissemination of this information in any manner is strictly
prohibited. In such cases, please delete this mail from your records.